The Kaycee Summers Manifesto
- it sounds so basic, but it’s a completely out of the box way to think about your home search. You need to honestly answer questions about yourself and what you want your life to look like first and foremost. Your answers to these questions are life changers, life determiners; and your real estate decisions are the gateway to the lifestyle you want for yourself.
Dwell in your needs, wants, and dreams
Dwell in Possibility
- perhaps you’ve gotten stuck in a rut or have forgotten about those dreams you had as a tyke. I want to reignite the spark to dream big and then help you get to where you’re going.
Dwell within your means and abundance
Dwell in the fact that you might be fearful (and do it anyway)
- when you feel scared it means you are outside of your comfort zone, and in this case, it’s a good thing. Buying a home, putting down roots and making it your own will bring you joy and abundance once you get past your fears.
Dwell in confidence that your home is right around the corner
- your timetable and comfort level set the pace, whether you’re a jogger or a sprinter.
Dwell in the clarity that any house can be made into a home
- potential...You’ve got it and so does your future home. We can help you see it and then get the right team together to make it a reality.
Dwell in the certainty that KAYCEE SUMMERS will help you achieve your real estate dreams
- working with the right real estate agent is the key to your success. This program was put together based on what I always wanted as young homeowner and still want as an older homeowner.
- dwelling in possibility does not mean getting in over your head. I'll show you how to meet your budget AND still have a home and location that is perfect for you, and you don’t even have to give up your morning latte!